Ready to make a quick project? Want to use up some leftover yarn? These free patterns for small crochet projects are here to inspire you!
Each of these projects is quick to work up. And most of them are super easy too.
From small home decor items to easy accessories and fun holiday projects, you’re sure to find a project that you can start right away.
So grab your favorite yarn and hook and whip out a project in no time at all!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Small crochet projects are great for so many reasons. Use these patterns to give you crochet ideas for smaller projects:
- When you don’t have a lot of time
- To take a break from crocheting a large project
- To use up a small amounts of yarn
- When you need easy crochet gift ideas
- To find items you can make to sell at craft fairs
- To whip up some stocking stuffers at Christmas
- When you need a quick win by finishing up a project fast
- When you are looking for beginner-friendly crochet patterns